Tree removal is often a last resort for homeowners in Riverside, CA. But sometimes it is necessary. Do you need tree removal? A licensed tree specialist from RCO Tree Care can inspect the tree and determine if removal is the best option or if care and maintenance can fix the issue. Technicians are available for tree removal in Riverside, California. Just call 951-848-3373 or click the button below for a FREE estimate and assessment of the tree (or trees) in question.
Do You Need Tree Removal?
Eventually over time, a tree will start to decay and die. Sometimes, a tree can become a safety concern due to homes, buildings and other structures nearby. Here are a some of the reasons it might be time to consider calling a tree service in Riverside, CA to decide if tree removal is the right choice your property:
- Decaying Trees – A rotting tree has serious damage, whether it’s from insects, disease, old age or some other cause. It should be removed before it can infect other trees or collapse on a nearby structure.
- Safety & Visibility – Lower limbs can be cut off in order to make the area below the tree safer or to allow for a better view.
- Root Encroachment – Tree roots spread below the soil much farther than the tree canopy. Roots wrap around water lines and push up pavement if given the chance. Cutting the tree down eventually kills these roots and stops them from damaging nearby property.
- Nearby Trees & Plants – A tree that has grown too large for its location impacts the smaller trees and plants near it by taking away water and nutrients and limiting their sunlight.
- Power or Phone Lines – Large trees interfere with power lines and create a danger for falling. Sometimes the power or phone company may demand these trees to be removed, or you can have trees removed as a precaution.
Riverside Tree Removal
Each tree removal service in Riverside is a little different. Your licensed arborist has to consider the size of the tree, where it is and what you want done with the tree once it is cut down to the ground. Riverside tree specialists from RCO Tree Care consider all these factors before formulating a plan to remove the tree with one of the following services:
- Standard Tree Removal – The standard tree removal service includes cutting down the tree, getting rid of the branches and limbs and cutting the trunk into smaller sections for firewood. For an additional fee, technicians can haul the wood away instead.
- Felling Only – The least expensive tree removal option is to just cut down the tree. Technicians fell the tree safely, but it’s up to you to complete debris cleanup and cut up the limbs and trunk.
- Minimal Impact Tree Removal – If there isn’t much space to fell the tree, it’s recommended to bring it down in smaller pieces. This type of tree removal service is more complex, but it is the only way to ensure the safety of your home, lawn and fences.
Don’t know which type of tree removal service is right for you? Not to worry! Give RCO Tree Care a call at 951-848-3373 or click the button for a FREE estimate and we will send a tree specialist from Riverside, California to assess the tree and determine the proper type of removal.
Emergency Tree Removal
in Riverside, CA
Hopefully you won’t ever need emergency tree removal. But sometimes severe storms and strong winds in Riverside, California can cause a tree to fall or partially fall. Disease or decay can cause a tree to fall too. If this happens, you will want the tree removed by a professional tree service right away. These are just a few specific situations RCO Tree Care considers an emergency:
- Trees that are blown over onto other trees
- Large branches that are showing damage
- A tree that has already fallen on a structure or vehicle
- A canopy that is completely detached from the rest of the tree
- Trees that have been struck by lightning
- Trees that are blocking a driveway or road
Emergency Tree Removal? Call Now!
If any of these emergency situations happen, here are a few things you can do to ensure the safety of your family and your property. Don’t let anyone get too close to the tree in question. A damaged tree can fall at any time. If trees are resting on a power line or structure, it may be safer to evacuate the area until the tree is gone.
- Find emergency care for anyone who may be injured.
- Take pictures of the damage to your home, other buildings and vehicles if it is safe to do so. The insurance company will likely require photos of the damage if you need to file a claim.
- Call us to send a crew to remove the tree. Technicians sent from RCO Tree Care respond as fast as possible to remove a tree that is putting your family or home at risk.
Fallen Tree Removal
Most yards in Riverside have a lot of trees. The more trees on a property, the greater chance one will fall at some point in time. In the event of a fallen tree, it’s still smart to call a professional tree removal service in Riverside. Tree care specialists from RCO Tree Care have the proper equipment, hands-on training and experience to efficiently and safely dispose of the limbs and cut the trunk into smaller sections appropriate for firewood. For an additional fee, service technicians can remove the wood from the property.
Still not sure if tree removal is necessary? That’s what RCO Tree Care is here for. The licensed tree technician sent to your home can determine the health of the tree and identify signs of decay, disease or death. He or she can also determine if the tree is hazardous to your home, building or nearby structures and agriculture and if removal or tree trimming and care can alter the growth of the tree. There’s nothing to lose. Call 951-848-3373 to schedule an assessment or click here for a FREE estimate from a tree removal specialist in Riverside.
SERVING ALL OF Riverside, CA
Riverside • Moreno Valley • Corona • Murrieta • Temecula • Jurupa Valley • Menifee • Hemet • Indio • Perris • Lake Elsinore • Eastvale • San Jacinto • Beaumont • Cathedral City • Palm Desert • Palm Springs • Coachella • La Quinta • Wildomar • Desert Hot Springs • Banning • Norco • Blythe • Rancho Mirage