Looking for stump removal in Riverside, CA? You’re in the right place! RCO Tree Care is the best source for stump removal and stump grinding in the area. We team up with local tree services and certified arborists that can eliminate stumps safely, effectively and affordably for homes and property managers in Riverside, California. Click the button below for a FREE ESTIMATE!
WHY REMOVE A TREE STUMP?
Dead tree stumps are usually an eyesore on your lawn. There are several reasons to get rid of them as soon as possible. RCO Tree Care helps customers with tree stump issues ranging from:
- New Property – Stump grinding is an effective and affordable service, but homeowners have been known to ignore it. If you’ve just purchased a new home and inherited a “stump issue” in the lawn, then it’s time to return your landscaping’s curb appeal.
- Safety – Trees should be cut down after they die. If you choose a “quick fix,” you may remove a portion of the tree and leave the stump behind. Left-behind tree stumps are a safety hazard. Professional stump grinding finishes the tree removal service didn’t.
- Landscaping – Need to make room for flower beds or to install a privacy fence or reseed the grass? A call to RCO Tree Care guarantees that a tree stump won’t stop you.
- Curb Appeal – Trees sometimes need to be cut down for curb appeal. When there is a stump left behind, the benefit isn’t as noticeable.
Calling us to hire nearby stump grinding in Riverside is the best option for all of the issues above. Stump removal is our specialty! The process is simple – and the results will benefit your lawn for a long time!
STUMP REMOVAL SERVICES
IN Riverside, CA
RCO Tree Care makes scheduling service easy. Local tree stump specialists have the experience and professional tools to safely and totally remove a tree stump from your lawn. Here’s what to expect:
- Large & Small Stump Removal – Your assigned tree service technician will use stump grinding machinery ranging in size depending on the size of the tree stump. This guarantees that you’re receiving the top-quality service your lawn requires. There are no tree stumps too big or too small!
- Customized Stump Removal – Local tree care professionals offer a small stump grinder accessible through a 36-inch gate, and are also equipped with a large stump grinder that will grind any size tree stump, as long as the location of the stump is accessible.
- Stump Grinding Below Grade – Services usually will grind tree stumps 4-6 inches below grade. This is in order to encourage healthy grass growth for your lawn.
By scheduling stump removal in Riverside, you’re guaranteeing excellent results – and you’re receiving a service that will be completed to your personal scenario. Each stump grinding service in Riverside is different, but there’s no problem our partners can’t solve!
Tree Stump Removal
Professional stump grinding isn’t only the best way to get rid of a tree stump from your lawn – it’s also the most affordable solution. By hiring a tree service in Riverside, you’re getting the very best for your home. Here are a few of the benefits grinding a stump provides:
- Curb Appeal – Large tree stumps are a major eyesore and ruin the curb appeal of a home.
- Safety – Tree stumps are a safety hazard and prone to tripping and falling incidents for homeowners and children.
- Logistics – Stumps that are obtrusive can hinder basic lawn care and maintenance.
- Insect Infestation – Stumps attract insects and other pests – particularly ants and termites.
- Healthy Growth – Dead trees can be a host to infectious diseases that can spread to more trees on your lawn. Tree stump removal helps eliminate this risk.
FIND PROFESSIONAL STUMP
REMOVAL NEAR YOU!
Calling us guarantees safe, professional and convenient stump removal for your home in Riverside. Local tree care services with certified arborists are standing by and available for year-round tree stump grinding or removal.
Learn more about stump removal services in Riverside or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
Riverside • Moreno Valley • Corona • Murrieta • Temecula • Jurupa Valley • Menifee • Hemet • Indio • Perris • Lake Elsinore • Eastvale • San Jacinto • Beaumont • Cathedral City • Palm Desert • Palm Springs • Coachella • La Quinta • Wildomar • Desert Hot Springs • Banning • Norco • Blythe • Rancho Mirage